Sunday, May 10, 2009

A nice Pin Cushion.
















This piece was left alone in my kitchen, I had change all the dinnerware last year, I saw somewhere this idea long ago and with few materials I had, I put together this pin cushion, I like the result. Can be a perfect gift to somebody. Look in your kitchen, you may find a variety of items that you may not use and can be transform in something else. Use your imagination.
Esta pieza la encontre sola en la cocina,ya que cambie la vajilla el ano pasado . En algun lugar vi esta idea hace tiempo,y usando materiales que tenia a mano logre hacer este alfiletero. Me gusta el resultado, puede ser el regalo perfecto para alguien. Busca en tu cocina puedes tener muchas cosas que podrias transformar en algo diferente y util. Usa tu imaginacion.











No comments:

Post a Comment