Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cats during Winter.











This is the closed I was to this cats, I took

the pictures through the window. We were feeding several wild cats during the Winter outside the house, it was fun to see them coming to the portion of food and water that we had to keep changing because it will be icy in no time. We had counted about five of them including one with a collar that probably did not had enough food at home. Another one gray and white didn't have an eye in the right side, I had an encounter with him one night when I had to go out, before I open the door I saw this cat steering at me from the stair, it was when I noticed he only had one eye, I stayed there without moving for a while until he moved and disappear in the night. Since them the girls here have been calling him UNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment