Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Garden flag












I was looking for a flag to put in my garden spot, but unable to find a nice one I decided to created. As you know my passions for horses, I designed a template in paper and then transferred to fabric, after that it was easy to sew and finally I got a nice flag. I'm showing some of the plants that are growing there this year. We had already eat a few of the corn, and green papers as well other herbs for salad. Marvelous.
Estuve buscando una bandera para mi rinconcito en el jardin, pero no encontre algo que me gustara asi que me decidi a crearla yo misma. Como les conte antes me apasionan los caballos, dibuje un molde en papel y lo transferi a la tela. despues fue ya facil coserla y finalmente consegui una linda bandera. Les muestro ademas algunas de las plantas que crecen en el jardin este ano. Ya hemos comido algo de maiz pimentones y otras hierbas para ensaladas. Es maravilloso.

No comments:

Post a Comment